Friday, September 7, 2007

Le Cafe Vert

I'm now happily and firmly ensconced in my new role of Sous Chef and Gluten Free Baker Extraordinaire at Le Cafe Vert. My husband is my boss, which is fun and most informative as he has more than 15 years in professional kitchens compared to my measly 4. It's such a joy to go into work and bake my own recipes after not being able too do that with any degree of regularity anywhere else I've worked. As the weeks progress, I'll be adding to the gluten free baked items that we're currently offering (Tarts, Vegan Brownies, Bread) and offering holiday treats: Pumpkin Tarts (or Pie), Gingerbread, Biscotti, Strawberry Shortcakes, Madelienes. . .the list goes on. For now, it'll be an item or two a week. (We're finally moving house in about 3 weeks.) Once Thanksgiving hits, (and hopefully as demand increases) I'll be adding more.

Hope to see you all there! : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this the same Jaclyn that lived in St. George? you can reach me at whatamartha@yahoo.ca

mrs.naramor said...

I wish I lived in Toronto. It would be awesome to have gf baked goods that I didnt cook!